CfP: Conference on Big Data, ML & Their Applications at MNNIT Allahabad [May 29-31]: Submit by Feb 28
The International Conference on Big Data, Machine learning & Their Applications (ICBMA-2020) is proposed to be held in MNNIT Allahabad to promote interdisciplinary research under the TEQIP-III, from May 29 – 31, 2020. ICBMA is a unique international conference that provides a forum for academics, researchers and practitioners from academia and industries to exchange ideas and share recent developments.
The conference will provide opportunities for collaboration with national and international organizations of repute to the research community. It is planned to have activities such as keynote addresses from academic and industry experts, technical sessions involving research paper presentations, tutorials, and workshops.
- Algorithms and Programming Techniques for Big Data Processing
- Architecture and Security Issues in Big data
- Cloud computing implementation of big data
- Optimization and Analytics issues in big data
- Machine learning applications and Methods in clustering & classification
- Deep Learning Algorithms and its applications
- Support Vector Machine & its application
- Convolution neural Network & its application
- Bayesian Model, HMM, and its applications
- Variants of All existing Models
- Genetic Algorithms & its application
- Multi-objective optimization & its application
- Computational intelligence & its application
- Evolutionary Algorithms & its application
- Combinatorial Optimization & its application
- Swarm Intelligence Algorithm & its application
- Precision Agriculture
- Smart city
- Fog Computing
- Cloud Computing
- Systems biology
- Medical and Health informatics
- Any other applications of Big Data, Machine Learning, and AI.
Call for Papers
- Original papers based on theoretical or experimental works related to the above-mentioned sub-themes are solicited for presentation at the conference.
- All authors of accepted papers must submit the plagiarism declaration at the time of the final submission of their paper.
- All authors must follow Springer’s proceedings formatting instructions.
- Please do not submit plagiarized papers.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Paper Submission Deadline: February 28, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: April 1, 2020
- Final Paper Submission Deadline: April 15, 2020
- Author’s Registration: April 15, 2020
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.