About the Conference:
International Conference on Big Data, Machine Learning, and Applications (BigDML 2019) focuses on both theory and applications in the broad areas of Big Data and Machine Learning.
This conference aims to bring together the academia, researchers, developers, and practitioners from scientific organizations and industry to share and disseminate recent research findings in the fields of Big Data, Machine Learning, and its applications.
BigDML is an outstanding platform to discuss the key findings, exchanging novel ideas, listening to world-class leaders and sharing experiences with peer groups.
The conference will provide opportunities for collaboration with the national and international organization of repute to the research community. BigDML expects a large number of participants and submissions from worldwide.
The BigDML solicits outstanding original research papers to be submitted in the following tracks but not limited to:
- Track I: Big Data.
- Track-II: Machine Learning.
- Track III- Applications.
- Academician- Indian: 9,000, Foreign Author: Rs. 15,867 (USD 230).
- Industrial- Indian: 11,000, Foreign Author: Rs. 17,246 (USD 250).
- Student- Rs. 6,000, Foreign Author: Rs. 13,797 (USD 200).
- Listener fee INR 3000.00 for Indian, and USD 80 for foreigner.
Click here to submit your paper.
- Second phase submission due: March 31.
- Second phase author notification: June 30.
- Second Phase Camera-ready paper due: July 15.
- Third phase submission due [Firm Deadline]: 31/06/2019.
- Third phase author notification: 31/09/2019.
- Third phase Camera-ready paper due: October 10.
- Conference Date: 16-19 December 2019.
- For paper submission related query:
Malaya Dutta Borah, Email: malayaduttaborah[at]cse.nits.ac.in
- For Registration-related query:
Anish Kumar Saha, Email: anishkumarsaha[at]cse.nits.ac.in
For further information, click here.