CfP: Conference on Beyond Fossil Fuels: Future of Alternative Energy Technologies at IIT BHU, Varanasi [Mar 19-21]: Submit by Feb 25
IIT BHU, Varanasi is organizing a three day International Conference on Beyond Fossil Fuels: Future of Alternative Energy Technologies from March 19 to 21, 2020. The aim of the conference is to celebrate the recognition of Li-ion battery technology and pay tribute to the living legend and battery pioneer Prof. John B. Goodenough (Nobel Prize in Chemistry 2019).
Indian Institute of Technology (Banaras Hindu University) Varanasi (abbreviated Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi or IIT (BHU) Varanasi) is a public engineering and research institution located in Varanasi, Uttar Pradesh, India. Founded in 1919 as the Banaras Engineering College, it became the Institute of Technology, Banaras Hindu University in 1968.
The conference is themed on the emergence of the hydrogen economy in the arena of post-fossil fuel technologies and emerging zero-emission technologies, especially for automobile industries. Filling the gap between fuel cells and rechargeable batteries technologies to overcome the challenges imposed by existing fossil fuel-based technologies are the main agendas of the conference.
- Hydrogen Economy(Production, Storage, and Utility)
- Rechargeable Li-ion/Na-ion Battery
- All-Solid-State Batteries
- Fuel Cells
- Non-Conventional Renewable Energy Technologies
Call for Papers
To submit your papers online, click here.
- Student: ₹ 4000/- (ESSI Member ₹ 3000/-,Other charges (Accommodation + Excursion) ₹ 3000/-
- Faculty: ₹ 10000/- (ESSI Member ₹ 9000/-)
- Industry Delegates: ₹ 25,000/-
- International Student: 500$
- International Faculty: 1000$
- Abstracts Submission Deadline: February 25, 2020
- Last date for registration: March 10, 2020
Phone Number: 91-9670365598
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.