The NSE Centre for Behavioral Science in finance, economics, and marketing at the Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is organizing a two-day International Conference on Behavioral Science in Management from April 9 to 10, 2021.
Indian Institute of Management (IIM), Ahmedabad is a business school located in Ahmedabad, Gujarat, India. It is consistently ranked among the top business schools in India. The school has been accorded the status of an Institute of National Importance by the Ministry of Human Resources, Government of India in 2017.
An illustrative list of topics identified for the Conference could be related to:
- Behavioral aspects in financial planning and investment management
- Role of culture in decision making
- Asset allocation choices and the role of bias
- Financial and non-financial investment and decision making
- Risk perceptions and portfolio management
- Role of communication in financial services marketing
- Application of neuroscience tools to study neuro management
- Behavioral corporate finance
- Economic policy choices
- Behavioral science and public policy
- Behavioral science in organization development.
- Role of behavioral economics in ESG investing
Call for Papers
Interested candidates are requested to mail their research summary and final paper to email@example.com. The conference intends to be either virtual or at IIM Ahmedabad campus on April 9 and 10, 2021, depending on the then COVID pandemic scenario. The authors of the selected papers shall receive an invite to present the paper at the conference and the Centre shall pay for the travel and accommodation of one author.
- Research Summary of 2000 to 2500 words: December 30, 2020
- Research ideas shortlisted for the conference to be announced on January 16, 2021
- Final paper to be sent by March 20, 2021
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.