About the Organiser
Amity University, Kolkata is a private university in Kolkata in the state of West Bengal, India. It was founded in 2015 and is the eighth university to be established by the Amity Education Group. The Amity Group’s presence in Kolkata began at the end of 2009 with Amity Global Business School (Salt Lake, Sector V), which offered management degrees under Amity University.
About the Conference
The India Autism Center invites you to be a part of SAMMILIT – a holistic three-day-conference on “Autism: Diversity and integration.” Held in Kolkata on the 10th, 11th and 12th of January ‘20, the conference will open up conversations on scientific research and personal experiences with individuals on the spectrum to present the history of Autism.
India Autism Center is hosting this pre-eminent international conference on autism, bringing together great minds to talk on Autism – professionals, researchers, educators and parents from around the globe, and focusing on many leading and upcoming research and clinical practices in the field of Autism. The conference provides comprehensive, evidence-based information to assist educators, other professionals, and families in developing effective educational programming for all students with autism spectrum disorders.
What to Expect?
- News on ground-breaking research and development in the field will be exchanged to spark new ideas that could help the cause.
- Our 2020 conference will be the second of it’s kind, through which we hope to build a tight-knit inclusive community, where there is something to learn from everyone.
- In addition to the main speaker’s panel, workshops and webinars will be conducted prior to and post the main conference.
- Discussions will include delving into the historic development of Autism and brainstorming to find practical solutions to current and future challenges that create obstacles for individuals on the spectrum.
- Presentations of artwork, music, photography and various other forms of expression will be showcased by children and adults on the spectrum.
- We are also accepting papers and posters on your performed work and new ideas in the study of Autism, so that we can bring it in the limelight of an eminent panel.
The Second International Conference on Autism held by India Autism Center invites you to submit your experiential and/or practical research that highlights the keystones of integration and diversity in the field of Autism. Selected student’s posters will be evaluated by an eminent panel of professors.
To submit papers, click here.
We invite you all to join hands towards making a revolutionary impact in an increasingly inclusive world where everybody has love to receive. The following are some of the ways in which we hope to achieve our goal of building more tight-knit communities with loose boundaries
|Particulars||Early bird registrations|
(till 30 th November)
registration(till 25th December)
|For students||3000 INR||4000 INR|
|For parent/professional||6000 INR||7000 INR|
|For Organization||6000 INR(per person)||INR 7000 INR (per person)|
For more details about registration, click here.
- Last date for abstract submission: Dec 12, 2019
- Online registration deadline: Dec 25, 2019