The International Conference on Atomic, Molecular, Optical and Nano Physics with Applications (CAMNP 2019) will focus on developments in atomic ,molecular ,optical & nanoscience which has proved to be powerful science supporting many other areas of science & technology including industrial technology, information technology, energy, global change, defence, health and medical environmental, space technology, and transportation.
The conference will involve experimental and theoretical studies of atoms, ions, molecules, and nanostructures both at the fundamental level & on the application side using advanced technology. Using modern tools of high-field and ultrafast physics, one no longer merely observes nature but can reshape and redirect atoms, molecules, particles, or radiation. This new drive towards harnessing quantum dynamics is enormously important to future developments in fundamental physics and applied energy science.
- Atomic & Molecular Structure, Collision Processes, Data Production and Application Spectroscopy of Solar and Stellar Plasma
- Intense Field, Short Pulse Laser and Atto-Second Physics
- Laser Technology, Quantum Optics and applications.
- Bose-Einstein condensation.
- Nanomaterials and Nanoscience
- Nanobiotechnology and Nanophotonics
- Nano and Micro Electronics
- Computational Condensed Matter Physics
- Electron/ion beam and Electron microscopy with their use in various interdisciplinary branches of science like Material sciences, Life sciences, etc.
- Application of atomic, molecular, optical and nanophysics in petroleum, renewable energy, energy storage, environment sciences, information technology, health and education in developing countries.
Call for Abstracts
- Please submit the abstract in Microsoft Word format (*.doc).
- The abstract should be written in English within the ONE-PAGE limit, including figures and tables.
- Please use the given Abstract Template to edit and submit.
- Please do not change the styles.
- Abstracts that do not meet these formatting requirements will be returned.
- To submit your abstracts, click here.
- The last date to submit your abstracts is November 10, 2019.
Phone Number: +91-9811701225
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.