NIT Goa is organizing an International Conference on Artificial Intelligence & Sustainable Engineering from November 27 to 29, 2020.
AISE 2020 envisions the goal of unifying scientist, researchers, and participants from academic as well as industry to present their ideas, innovations, and brainstorm to ignite the minds of attendees and peers together in addressing a variety of Sustainability challenges across the domains to discuss the challenges and opportunities for sustainable engineering based on AI and supporting tools.
The conference will focus on how the AI is useful in achieving truly sustainable solutions through sharing innovative ideas using transdisciplinary research.
- The conference intends to build up an international community of researchers through their innovative ideas and research work towards the recent developments in the domain of Artificial Intelligence and Sustainable Engineering.
- The conference aims at converging research scholars in a burgeoning atmosphere and present an array of research potential.
The conference tracks in which the research papers are invited, including the below-listed areas, but not limited to:
- IoT for Modern Life
- Image Processing / Bio-informatics
- Communication Technologies
- Gesture Technology
- Virtual Intelligence
- Information fusion
- Audio and Speech processing
- Data mining with big data
- AI and Machine learning and computing
- Engineering design for sustainable development using IoT/AI
- Smart Cities
- Industry 4.0
- Sustainable material development and process engineering
- Energy conservation using Technology
- Waste minimization, remanufacturing, reuse and recycling technologies using IoT/AI
- Green Engineering / Technology
- Robotic Process Automation (RPA)
- Water and Air Quality Management
Call for Papers
- At least one author of an accepted paper must register and present his / her paper at the conference.
- Papers more than 15% plagiarism will be right away rejected.
- Papers must be submitted electronically (in doc/docx/ PDF format) via online submission.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Paper Submission Deadline: 16th August 2020
- Acceptance Notification: 25th September 2020
- Last Date of Registration: 10th October 2020
- Camera Ready Paper Submission Deadline: 20th October 2020
Phone Number: +91-9420232498
Email ID: email@example.com