ILNU is organizing an International Conference on Artificial Intelligence and Its Legal Implications on 15th and 16th March 2019.
The conference provides first considered discussion on the intricacies of artificial intelligence. Renowned scholars would be joining the conference that aims to garner a strong academic response addressing the recent and imminent changes in the legal framework in conjunction with artificial intelligence and allied areas.
To deepen understanding of Artificial Intelligence, Conference is calling papers on various themes with an opportunity of renowned publication, rewards and participation certificates.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the following themes:
- Legal Regulation of AI in India
- Scope of AI in multiple sectors
- Application of AI in Legal Practice
- Challenges to AI
Submissions are to be made in electronic form only and are to be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Last date for abstract submission: 15th January 2019.
- Acceptance notification: 22nd January 2019.
- Final manuscript submission: 15th February 2019.
- The last date for Registration: 28th February 2019.
For more details and any queries, you may write to email@example.com.
Click here for brochure.