The Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Ropar is organizing the Annual International Conference on Algorithms & Discrete Applied Mathematics from February 11 to 13, 2020.
The International Conference on Algorithms and Discrete Applied Mathematics (CALDAM), held under the aegis of the Association for Computer Science and Discrete Mathematics (ACSDM), is intended to bring together researchers working in the areas of algorithms and applied discrete mathematics and provide a high-quality forum for the dissemination and discussion of research results in these broad areas. CALDAM has originated from the ongoing efforts for promoting research in Algorithms and Discrete Mathematics.
- Approximation Algorithms
- Combinatorial Algorithms
- Combinatorial Optimization
- Computational Complexity
- Computational Geometry
- Data Structures
- Experimental Algorithm Methodologies
- Graph Algorithms
- Graph Drawing
- Parallel and Distributed Algorithms
- Parameterized Complexity
- Network Optimization
- Online Algorithms
- Randomized Algorithms
- Graph Theory
- Discrete Geometry
Call for Papers
- CALDAM 2021 invites papers describing original research in the areas of design, analysis and experimental evaluation of algorithms and in discrete applied mathematics.
- Papers must be typeset using LaTeX/ LaTeX2e and may not exceed 12 pages in LNCS style, including bibliographic references.
- Further details may be included in a clearly marked appendix that will be read at the discretion of the program committee.
- Only electronic submission is allowed.
- Submitted papers must describe previously unpublished work and may not be submitted concurrently to another conference with refereed proceedings or to a refereed journal.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last date for Paper Submission: September 28, 2020, AoE
- Notification of Acceptance: November 8, 2020
- Camera-ready Version: November 25, 2020
- Conference: February 11-13, 2021
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.