About the Organiser
The University of Calcutta is a collegiate public state university located in Kolkata, West Bengal, India. It was established on 24 January 1857, and was one of the first institutions in Asia to be established as a multidisciplinary and Western-style university.
About the Conference
The Conference on Algae, Fungi and Plants: Systematics to Applications (AFPSA-2020) is organised by the Department of Botany, the University of Calcutta in collaboration with Botanical Survey of India on Jan 24-25, 2020.
Objective of the Conference
- To enlighten the past, present and future of plant systematic research in India and the world as well.
- To highlight the role of CUH and other herbaria in plant systematic research.
- To discuss the role of plant systematics in sustainable development and conservation.
- Taxonomy and systematics of vascular plants
- Taxonomy and systematics of microbes and non-vascular plants
- Biotechnology and applications
- Ecology and conservation
Submission and Registration Guidelines
Interested participants can send the scanned copy of registration form available here along with abstracts to Prof. K. Acharya/Dr. D. Maity, Department of Botany, University of Calcutta, 35, Ballygunge Circular Road, Kolkata – 700 019, West Bengal, India.
Foreign Delegates On/Before 31 December 2019 After December 2019
General/Faculties 250 USD 300 USD
Research Students 200 USD 250 USD
Students 150 USD 200 USD
Indian Delegates On/Before 31 December 2019 After December 2019
General/Faculties 4000 INR 4500 INR
Research Students 3000 INR 3500 INR
Students 1500 INR 2000 INR
Accmp. Person 2000 INR 2500 INR
Mobile: +91–9433088157; +91–9123088609, +91-8013167310