CfP: Conference on Agricultural Extension and Advisory Services at MANAGE, Hyderabad [Nov 25-27]: Submit by April 25
National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, known as MANAGE, formerly National Centre for Management of Agricultural Extension at Hyderabad, is an autonomous agricultural education institute located in Hyderabad, Telangana, India.
About the Conference
International Conference on ‘Agricultural Extension and Advisory Services: Innovations to Impact’ is to be held at National Institute of Agricultural Extension Management, Hyderabad from November 25-27, 2020.
The scope of the Conference is to provide an international platform for the exchange of ideas among researchers, academicians, development practitioners, and students in agriculture extension and advisory services. The Conference will address key topics and issues related to governance, policy environment, capacity and management, advisory methods and cross-cutting themes in extension and advisory services.
Selected and presented papers will be published in an edited book with ISBN number.
- Inducing Innovations: Modernizing extension through institutional reforms and innovations
- Reforming Capabilities: Developing agri-institutions and building capacities
- Beyond Agriculture: Catering to advisory needs of allied sectors
- Entrepreneurship through market-linked Extension: Incubating innovations and Startups
- Looking for better Impact: Navigating ICTs for Agricultural Extension and Advisory Services
- New Extension: Climate Smart Agriculture, Gender, Nutrition, and Urban Agriculture
- Abstracts and Papers will be written in English and for publication of the selected papers in ISBN numbered book, they must be presented at the conference. Abstracts should confine to 300-500 words. Selected papers for oral presentation must be in Arial 11 point font, 1.5 spacing, and 1-inch margin at top, bottom and sides and should be submitted through email (saravananraj.manage[at]gmail.com).
- The papers should not exceed the range of 6000-8000 words. Papers will be selected through blind peer review based on relevance, quality and novelty of research. Papers will be checked for plagiarism and if found plagiarized, will be rejected.
- Abstract submission deadline: April 25, 2020
- Paper submission deadline: June 25, 2020
- Acceptance notification and review suggestions: July 25, 2020
- Final paper submission: Sept 25, 2020
Director (Agricultural Extension): Dr Saravanan Raj
For more details, click here.
About the Author