NITTTR Bhopal is hosting a two days ‘International Conference on Advances in Technology, Management & Education’ on 14-15 January 2021. The conference will provide an opportunity for sponsoring organizations and practitioners to gain actionable insights through discussions with renowned panelists.
Designed to bring together a galaxy of academicians and practitioners on one platform, the main objective of this conference is to turn the spotlight on current and future advances in technology, management and education with respect to industry 4.0.
The ICATME 2021 will include technical presentations, plenary talks, exhibitions, as well as attractive social events. The target audience for this conference will be professionals, industry experts, research scholars, academicians, planners, policymakers, practitioners, consultants, and students.
- Information System Application
- Cyber Security, Privacy and Ethics
- IT and IS Innovations
- Cloud Computing
- Power System Technology
- Control System and Application
- Power Electronics
- VLSI & Embedding System
- Signal & Image Processing
- Circuits and Systems
- Computational Intelligence
- Computer-Aided Design of Integrated Circuit Authentication Key Management Protocol
- Computer-based Manufacturing Technologies
- Energy Efficiency and Green Manufacturing
- Human Factors & Human-System Interface
- Resources and Knowledge Management in Industry
- Rural & Green Marketing
- Social Media in management
- Strategic and global HRM
- Corporate Governance
- Investment Banking
- Leadership and management
- Gender and leadership
- Ethical Issues and Social Responsibilities
- Academic Leadership
- Total Quality Management
This Conference will have the benefit of active support and participation of many eminent national and international personalities to make this scientific event a great success.
Call for Papers
Abstracts (250 words) for individual papers are invited relating to the track and themes of the conference, in which you wish, your abstract to be included.
Candidates are requested to send their papers to email@example.com.
- Abstract Submission: 31st July, 2020
- Intimation of Acceptance: 31st August 2020
- Full paper Submission Deadline: 15th September 2020
- Last Date of Registration for Foreign National: 30th November 2020
Phone Number: 0755-2661600
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org