About Asian Polymer Association (APA):
Asian Polymer Association (APA) is a professional society dedicated to the science of polymers. APA is celebrating its 10 years of dynamic existence and this conference is being organized as the Jubilee celebrations of the society.
About the Conference:
APA in collaboration with Indian Institute of Technology, Delhi, Central Institute of Plastics Engineering & Technology (CIPET), Society for Biomaterials & Artificial Organs India (Delhi) and Indo Italian Forum on Biomaterials & Tissue Engineering is organizing International conference on Advances in Polymer Science & Technology (APA-2017).
The conference would be dedicated to the world of polymers with an extensive interaction among academicians, researchers, technologists and policy planners.
Call for Papers
Papers are invited in the form of oral and poster presentations on the following topics:
- Polymer Synthesis & Functionalisation
- Polymer Processing
- Biomaterials & Bioengineering
- Polymers in Pharmaceutical Science
- Nanotechnology & Nanocomposites
- Smart Polymeric Materials
- Polymers for Defense Application
- Polymers for Packaging
- Polymers in Textile Technology
- Plastic Waste Management
- Polymers in Energy Sector
- Polymers in Agriculture
- Polymers in Diagnostics
- Polymers for Advanced Technology
All those desirous of participating and/or presenting a paper in the conference are requested to complete the online abstract submission.
Authors are requested to send one-page abstract in the prescribed format on the website.
- Abstracts for Oral and Poster presentations should be in Arial Narrow with in A4 format.
- The title should be in bold with font size of 14 followed by authors name(s) in the next line, and affiliation in the subsequent line(s) as central alignment.
- This should follow the Email ID of the presenting author.
- The presenting author should be underlined.
- The text should follow as single space with font size of 10. References should be placed at the bottom. References should not be cited in the text.
- The format may be obtained from web.
- Abstract Submission Deadline: May 31 2017
- Conference Dates: Nov 23-25 2017
|Registration Fee:||Up to 15 Aug’17||After 15 Aug’17||Spot|
|Delegate||€ 600||€ 700||€ 800|
|Student||€ 350||€ 450||€ 550|
|Accompanying person||€ 300||€ 300||€ 300|
|Delegate||€ 400||€ 500||€ 600|
|Student||€ 250||€ 300||€ 350|
|Accompanying person||€ 200||€ 200||€ 200|
For more details, contact:
Bhuvanesh Gupta | Sadiya Anjum
Bioengineering Laboratory, Department of Textile Technology
Indian Institute of Technology, New Delhi – 110016, India
Tel: +91-11-26591416 Mob No: +91 9811122146; 9643754864
For details regarding the conference, click for the conference website here.