The conference is scheduled for February 26-28, 2020. APT’20 is the 13th in the series ever since it was started in 1992. Organized regularly, the conference series has been attracting researchers from all over the world. It serves as the platform for presentations and exchange of ideas cutting across the realms of Polymer Science and Rubber Technology.
As a meeting point, for practicing technocrats and academicians, this conference is also an opportunity for fostering fruitful industry-institute interactions.
The conference is being organized by the Department of Polymer Science and Rubber Technology (PS&RT) of Cochin University of Science and Technology (CUSAT) which is one of the pioneer institutions in India to offer full-fledged four-year B.Tech., two-year M.Tech., Ph.D., and post-doctoral programs in Polymer Science and Rubber Technology.
- Green polymer synthesis
- Polymers for agricultural applications
- Water treatment and purification
- Gas sensing applications
- Air purification
- Polymer membranes
- Polymer recycling
- Polymer solar cells
- Fuel cells and batteries
- Sensors and devices
- Electronic applications
- Thin-film transistors
- Green coatings
- Conducting polymers
- Photoconducting polymers
- Polymers in space technology
- Polymers for optoelectronic applications
- Liquid crystalline polymers
- Super absorbing polymers
- Shape memory polymers
- Self-healing and self-cleaning polymers
- Polymer composites/nanocomposites
- Rubber/plastic blends
- Thermoplastic elastomers
- Engineering applications
- Space applications
- Innovative polymer processing
- Polymer rheology
- Destructive and non-destructive testing
- Characterization and analytical technique
Call for Papers
- The participants are allowed to publish their original research findings as full papers in AIP Conference Proceedings, to be published in May 2020.
- To submit your papers, click here.
- The last date to submit your papers is December 30, 2019.
- Last Date of Abstract Submission: December 30, 2019
- Intimation of Acceptance: January 5, 2019
- Last date for Early-bird Registration: December 31, 2019
Phone Number: +91 9495160791
Email ID: email@example.com