The department of Mathematics, Rajiv Gandhi University is organizing an Online Conference on Advances in Mathematics, Science & Technologies (ICAMST-2020) from September 4 to 6, 2020.
ICAMST-2020 is intended to provide a common platform for researchers, scientists, engineers, and other interested professionals to present their latest findings, ideas, developments, and applications covering aspects of the History and Development of Mathematical Sciences with their latest Applications. This Conference is the premium forum for the presentation of new advances, research results and to discuss the future trends in the fields of Mathematics along with Science and Technology.
Rajiv Gandhi University, the oldest university of Arunachal Pradesh was established in 1984, and grow into a Central University under MHRD, Govt. of India since 9 April 2007.
The interested Authors are requested to prepare Abstract for presentation with a maximum 300 words with a relevant Title and Authors Affiliations in the following domain of Research (not limited):
- Pure and Applied Mathematics branches
- Nano-Technology/ Bio-Fluid/ BioMathematics
- Mathematics in Social Sciences
- Theoretical Physics, Allied Sciences
- Mathematical Statistics/Mathematical
- Modeling/ Game Theory
- Applications of Science and Technology
Call for Abstracts
The interested participants may submit their full-length papers for consideration in the UGCCARE list Journal. The authors should send the Abstract via email email@example.com. All the sessions will be in online mode.
- Registration starting date: 2nd August 2020
- Registration closing date: 30th August 2020
- E-Abstract submission: 30th August 2020
- Notification of Acceptance: 2nd September 2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.