MNIT Jaipur is organizing The International Conference on Advances in Materials Processing & Manufacturing Applications from November 5 to 6, 2020.
The conference is focused on the advances in the field of Mechanical Sciences applied to materials and manufacturing. In addition to contributory papers, the conference has invited renowned experts for delivering keynote addresses/ special lectures in the field of Mechanical Sciences.
The conference iCADMA 2020 is aimed at creating a cross-disciplinary summit that transcends departmental, institutional, industrial, public and private research organizations as well as global barriers and lends itself to the integration of research and education in the vital field of advanced materials and manufacturing.
- Nanostructured & Nanomaterials
- Composite Materials
- Glass and Ceramic Materials
- Light Metals And Alloys
- Steel Alloys
- Shape Memory Alloys
- High-Temperature Materials
- Functionally graded materials
- Optical and Electronic Materials
- Application of AI in manufacturing
- Industry 4.0
- Advanced optimization techniques
- Sustainable environmental materials
- Innovation in Sustainable Technology
- Performance optimization
- Energy & Environmental Materials
- Materials Synthesis, Processing, and application
- Material Characterization
- Advanced metal forming, bending, welding & casting techniques
Call for Papers
- The paper must be written strictly conforming to IEEE format & specifications and not exceeding 08 (Eight) page limit.
- All papers must be written in English only.
- All papers must be original and not simultaneously submitted to another journal or conference.
- Conference strictly abides by Plagiarism Policy, and authors are advised to check plagiarism prior
to paper submission.
- Interested authors can submit their papers online by clicking here.
- Last Dates of Paper Submission: August 15, 2020
- Date of Notification of Accepted Papers: August 25, 2020
- Last Dates of Registration (Early Bird): September 1, 2020
- Last Date for Receiving Camera-Ready Papers: September 10, 2020
- Last Dates of Registration (with late fee): October 15, 2020
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
You might also be interested in CfP: Conference on Smart Energy Management at College of Engineering, Roorkee [Sept 24-25]: Submit by July 21.