The College of Engineering, Anna University is organizing a three day International Conference on Advances in Materials Processing & Characterization from October 14 to 16, 2020.
The topics of AMPC 2020 give a wide scope to the research community belonging to Material science and Engineering, Metallurgical Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, and other related interdisciplinary branches.
Selected papers that focus on critical material problems that influence their design and application; solutions to those problems thereby enhancing the performance of the material and structural integrity of the engineered composite structure, will be published in a special issue of Applied Composite Materials (Springer).
- Biomaterials, Polymers, Ceramics
- Composite Materials
- Smart Materials
- Nanostructured Materials
- Material Joining processes
- Material Forming
- 3D Printing/ Additive Manufacturing
- Nano Fabrication
- Heat Treatment of Materials
- Powder Processing Science/Sintering Technologies
- Innovative Materials Processing
- Machining of Newer Materials
- Thin films and coating Technology
- Finite Element Analysis in Materials Design and Processing
- Failure and Fracture Mechanics
- Materials Engineering for bio-medical applications
- Advanced materials evaluation techniques (SEM, TEM, XRD, EDAX, dimensional and Chemical surface scanning, AFM, DMA, etc.)
- Non-Destructive Evaluation
Call for Abstracts
The abstract ( 300 words) must carry sufficient information for a fair assessment and should contain the following:
- The full title of the Paper
- Name of author(s), affiliation and full address with telephone numbers, fax numbers and e-mail ids
- A brief summary of the research paper
After provisional acceptance of the abstract, the full paper will be peer-reviewed before final acceptance for oral and poster presentations. Each paper will be subjected to a plagiarism check. The guidelines for preparing a camera-ready paper will be provided along with the provisional acceptance letter.
To submit your abstracts online, click here.
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: April 30, 2020
- Last Date for Final Submission: June 30, 2020
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: Aug 20, 2020
- Last Date for registration: Aug 20, 2020
Phone Number: +91-9944050600
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org