About the Conference
ICMN-2K19: “International Conference on Advances in Material Science and Nanotechnology” aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences.
It also provides the premier multidisciplinary forum for researchers, practitioners, and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends, and concerns, practical challenges encountered and the solutions adopted in the field of Emerging Trends in Engineering and Technology. We are now open for technical paper submission.
Call for Papers
We invite original technical papers in all areas pertaining to Engineering and Technology.
- Advanced materials in Engineering
- Bio-Medical, Electronics and Green Architecture
- Building Energy Conservation and Green Architecture
- Computer Vision and Robotics
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Civil Engineering Materials
- Chemical and Process Engineering
- Design of Embedded system with VLSI
- Data mining
- Electrical Materials Electromagnetics
- Electrical, Electronic and Systems Engineering
- Green Manufacturing
- Internal combustion Engines Internet and Mobile Computing
- Instrumentation and Control Engineering
- MEMS and NEMS
- Materials preparation and processing Nanotechnology
- Nano Devices
- New Technology, methods and Techniques in Civil Engineering
- Networking, Communication, and Multimedia
- Photonics and Optoelectronics
- Power engineering
- Pervasive, Grid, Cloud computing
- Renewable and Non-Renewable Energies
- RADAR and satellite communication
- Semiconductor devices
- Structural Engineering, Signal and Image Processing
- Theory and Advanced Technology of Engineering Structure
- Deadline for submission of full papers: February 11, 2019
- Acceptance/Rejection notification: February 25, 2019
- Final Paper Submission and Registration: March 05, 2019
- Conference Open: April 29-30, 2019
|Types of Delegates||Indian (INR)||Foreign (USD)|
All accepted papers will be published in any one of the following Journals which is listed below, based on the author’s concern.
Based on the scope of the research articles, the articles will be published in any one of the journals listed the Journal http://stmjournals.com/index.html
All accepted high-quality papers will be published the following Scopus indexed Journals, based on author’s interest with an additional Journal processing fee
- International Journal of Engineering & Technology (Scopus indexed)
- Carbon – Science and Technology Journal(Scopus indexed)
- Advances in Natural and Applied Sciences Journal (Scopus indexed)
The extended version of selected high-quality papers will be considered for the publication in SCI Indexed Journals (Anna University, Annexure – I)
- Materials Today (Elsevier)
- Papers on Nano Devices will be considered for publication in the journal “INTEGRATED FERROELECTRICS”.(Taylor & Francis).
Professor & Head, Department of Science and Humanities, Stella Mary’s College of Engineering, Aruthenganvilai, Azhikal post, Kanyakumari Dist-629202, Tamil Nadu, South India.
For official notification, visit here.