Center for Management of Health Services (CMHS) at the Indian Institute of Management Ahmedabad (IIM-A) in collaboration with the Indian Institute of Public Health Gandhinagar (IIPHG) is organizing the 5th IIMA International Conference on Advances in Healthcare Management Services.
This conference aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, practitioners, healthcare administrators, care providers, and policymakers from around the world to share cutting-edge research experiences, bring new ideas, debate issues and address the latest developments in the domain of healthcare management.
The Objective of the 5th IIMA international conference is to provide a platform to develop and disseminate knowledge base on theories and practices of healthcare management.
- Policy issues, training requirement, atrocities against doctors, and other challenges faced by Human resource for health
- Transformative role that HR, IT, Marketing, Operations, Communication, Finance, Accounting, OB, and Strategic management can play in strengthening the healthcare sector
- Efficiency, effectiveness, service quality, technical quality, and patient experience in the health system
- Decision making and innovations in insurance, pharmaceutical, medical equipment, and device manufacturing sector
- Public Health Systems, Universal Health Coverage
- Data analytics, and technology-based innovations for evidence-based decision making
- Use of ICT for enhancing health care services
- Role of CSRs, NGOs, and Public-Private Partnership
- Accessible healthcare for marginalized and vulnerable population
- Issues in hospital management, Management of network of hospitals.
- Public Policy Analysis, Public health management, Strategies, and Innovations
- Patient empowerment, patient-centered care, home-based care.
Call for Papers
- Submissions focusing on various aspects of healthcare management are welcome.
- All submissions should be original and should not have been presented in another conference.
- It should also not be published or accepted for publication or under consideration for publication in any Journal, or Conference proceedings.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- Last date for submission of extended abstracts/ papers/posters: Dec 31, 2019
- Notification of selected papers/posters: Jan 10, 2020
- Last date for the registration fee for the authors presenting papers/posters: Jan 15, 2020
Phone Number: 91-79-6632 4699
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.