The School of Computational and Integrative Sciences, Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU), New Delhi is organizing an Online Conference on Advances in Differential Equations & Mathematical Modelling from December 8 to 10, 2020.
All accepted papers will be published in the Abstracts Booklet supplied to the participants on the day of the conference as a softcopy. Only peer-reviewed abstract(s)/ paper(s) (extended/ full-length) presented and accepted/ selected in the conference may be published in the IAPS journal. All the submitted abstract(s)/ manuscript(s) will go through a plagiarism check before the technical review.
Jawaharlal Nehru University is a public central university located in New Delhi, India. It was established in 1969 and named after Jawaharlal Nehru, India’s first Prime Minister. The university is known for leading faculties and research emphasis on liberal arts and applied sciences.
- To enrich participants with the recent trends in the field of Differential Equations and Mathematical Modelling in the light of practical needs and the prospective use of scientific methods to promote the cooperation/ collaboration among academia, industry, researchers, students, and scientists in the arena.
- To Provide great opportunities for participants to exchange new and recent ideas and experiences to establish current research work in Differential Equations and Mathematical Modelling.
- There will be plenary talks, invited talks, paper presentations during the conference.
- All Areas of Differential Equations
- Mathematical Modelling and Applications
- Petri Net Theory, Modelling, Simulation with their Applications
- Graph Theory Modelling and its Applications
- Mathematical Modelling for Addressing Issues Related to COVID-19.
Call for Absracts
- Organizers invite original and unpublished articles related to the conference theme from all academia, industry experts, and researchers to present their work in the conference through Online mode.
- All accepted papers will be published in the abstract booklet supplied to all the participants on the day of the Conference as a softcopy.
- Only peer-reviewed papers (full-length) presented and accepted/ selected in the conference may be published in the IAPS journal.
- To register for the conference and submit your abstracts, click here.
- Deadline for Registration and Submission of Abstract: 15 November, 2020
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract: 20 November, 2020
- Deadline for the submission of full length paper: 30 November 2020
Phone Number: +91-9910136414
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For full notification, click the link below.