International Conference on Advances and Developments in Electrical and Electronics Engineering aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers and research scholars to exchange and share their experiences and research results on all aspects of Electrical Engineering.
It also provides a premier interdisciplinary platform for researchers, practitioners and educators to present and discuss the most recent innovations, trends and concerns as well as practical challenges encountered and solutions adopted in the fields of Electrical Engineering.
The International Conference is a dedicated event to bring out the significant number of diverse research articles for presentation. Events will run over sometime during the conference depending on the number and length of the presentations. With its high quality, it provides an exceptional value for students, academics and industry researchers.
ICADEE 2K20 is aimed to form a platform for the researchers to present and discuss the advances and developments in Electrical and Electronics Engineering. The topics of interest includes (but not limited to):
- Energy Storage Devices and Systems
- Power Electronics and Drives
- Flexible AC Transmission Systems
- Nonlinear Systems
- Process Control Engineering
- Control Systems
- Soft Computing
- System Identification
- Virtual Instrumentation
- Fuzzy Expert Systems
- High Voltage Engineering
- Intelligent Automation
- Intelligent Instrumentation
- Artificial Intelligence
- Neuro-Fuzzy Control
- Model Predictive Control
- PLC, SCADA Based Systems
- Power Systems & Smart Grid
- Renewable Energy
Call for Papers
- The length of the submission is restricted to five pages.
- The first page of your submission should include the paper title, author names, affiliation address, email, abstract, keywords, and area.
- The authors are encouraged to follow the IEEE format and send the full paper in MS WORD to the Email-id: firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hard copy of the submission will not be accepted.
- Paper submission: 05th January 2020
- Notification of acceptance: 15th January 2020
- Camera-ready paper: 20th January 2020
- Paper registration: 25th January 2020
Phone Number: +91 8667637771
Email ID: email@example.com