The ICACSE 2020 is being held at Government College of Engineering Karad in India under the aegis of TEQIP-III. The ICACSE 2020 conference will mainly focus on various challenges faced in the Civil and Structural Engineering in the changing scenario and provide viable solutions.
This encourages and promotes professional interaction among students, scholars, researchers, educators, professionals from industries and other groups to share the latest findings in their respective fields towards sustainable developments.
GCEK was established in 1960, the institute in last 60 years has blossomed into a major education centre essentially due to the combined efforts of a very dedicated team of staff and students who are committed to the overall development of institute. The institute has produced outstanding engineers, who have successfully proved their professional competence in their respective disciplines.
The objective of this conference is to enhance the information exchange of theoretical research and practical advancements at national and international levels in the fields of Geotechnical Engineering, Transportation Engineering, Environment Engineering, Water Resources Engineering, GIS & Remote Sensing, Materials in Civil Engineering, Structural Engineering, Computing in Civil Engineering and Construction Management.
- Geotechnical Engineering
- Transportation Engineering
- Environment Engineering
- Water Resources Engineering
- GIS & Remote Sensing
- Materials in Civil Engineering
- Structural Engineering
- Computing in Civil Engineering
- Construction Management
Call for Papers
- Prospective authors are invited to submit the original papers based on the above themes.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- The last date to submit your papers is February 29, 2020.
- Abstract Submission: 29th February 2020
- Full-Length Paper submission: 31st March 2020
- Acceptance of Paper: 5th April 2020
Phone Number: +91 8600430830