CfP: Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering at VNIT Nagpur [Nov 5-7]: Submit by Mar 30
VNIT Nagpur is hosting The International Conference on Advances in Civil Engineering from November 5,6,7 -2020. Researchers from Academia, R&D Labs and Industry from India and abroad are invited to submit original research manuscripts for ACE-2020 and be the part of the Diamond Jubilee Celebration of VNIT Nagpur.
Attractive prizes will be given to the top 3 papers. The theme of the conference is Advances in Civil Engineering.
The keynote talks, technical sessions, and panel discussions are oriented towards holistic contributions of Civil Engineering towards the society, industry, and mankind. The conference aims to create a forum to present and exchange new ideas by researchers and developers from India and abroad working in the frontier domains of Civil Engineering.
- Advanced construction procedures and methods
- Construction safety and quality management
- Project strategic management
- Project planning and scheduling
- Construction labor productivity
- Risk analysis and management
- Alternative methods for project delivery
- Sustainable building materials
- Advanced concrete technology
- Optimization of collection systems (Pure water & wastewater)
- Solid waste management
- Recycling and reuse
- Soft computing in environmental engineering
- Geopolymer concrete
- High-Performance Concrete
- Global environmental change and ecosystems management
- Quality guidelines, environmental regulation, and monitoring
- Drinking water treatment technologies
- Wastewater and sludge treatment
- Industrial wastewater treatment
- Air pollution and control
- Transportation design, modeling, and optimization
- Traffic engineering
- Transportation safety
- Public transportation management
Call for Papers
Interested authors are requested to send complete papers and Send it with your Name and Mobile number on email@example.com. All accepted papers will be passed through Double peer blind review. All papers will get SCOPUS indexed in its proceedings.
- Last date for abstract submission: March 30, 2020
- Notification of Abstract acceptance: April 15, 2020
- Last date of full paper submission: May 30, 2020
- Submission of Camera-Ready paper: July 30, 2020
Phone Number: +91 9422855888
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.