CfP: Conference on Advances in Chemical Sciences & Technology for Environment & Sustainability at SVNIT Surat [Feb 27]: Submit by Feb 10
SVNIT Surat is organizing a one day National Conference on Advances in Chemical Sciences & Technology for Environment & Sustainability on February 27, 2020.
Scientific and technological research is the basis for not only the country’s overall growth but also it is vital to address the current most global threat to climate change and the environment. In this context, research related to environmental protection and sustainable development is of major concern for academicians and industrialists.
The one-day national conference on “Advances in Chemical Sciences and Technology for Environment and Sustainability (ACSTES-2020)” is being organized to bring researchers and experts from academia and industry on a common platform to discuss on theme of the conference.
The conference deliberations are being structured to cover the following thrust areas:
- Catalytic Science and Engineering
- Medicinal Chemistry
- Ionic Liquids
- Surface Chemistry
- Water and Wastewater Treatment
- Electrochemical Storage
- Corrosion Engineering
- Polymer Science and Engineering
- Environmental Pollution
Who Should Attend?
- Academicians / students from any recognized Universities / Institutions / colleges
- Students studying in MSc / M.Phil / M.Tech and Ph.D.
- Industry personal and Industrial Chemists / Chemical engineers practitioners
Call for Papers
- Participants can submit their abstracts for poster presentation as MS-Word in a single A4 size page (Font: Times New Roman, Title: 14pt Bold, Authors and Affiliation: 12pt, Italics, Body: 12pt, Normal) via e-mail to the Convener on or before 10/02/2020.
- Candidates are requested to send the abstracts to email@example.com.
- Last date to confirm the participation through post/ e-mail is February 20, 2020.
- Spot registration can be considered subject to prior permission of Convener.
- Registration fee includes conference kit, lunch and refreshments.
- Travel and accommodation expenses have to be borne, by participants themselves.
- Limited accommodation for outside participants may be provided in the institute Hostel Guest House on prior information and payment basis.
Phone Number: 09904304188 / 09099069614
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.