International Conference on Advances in Biosciences and Biotechnology (ICABB 2020)” on OMICS in Human Health and Disease from 30th Jan to 1st Feb 2020 is being organized by Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, Noida.
The conference would be an amalgamation of multidisciplinary fields of Biotechnology providing opportunities for exchange of ideas, scientific knowledge and experience among researchers, academicians, scientists and students from Biological, Medical and Computational fields.
The scientific program will include plenary/ keynote lectures along with oral and poster presentations under 5 major themes focusing on breakthroughs in OMICS based studies in Biological Sciences, Computational approaches in Biotechnology, Microbial and Agricultural Biotechnology as well upcoming current technological advancements.
- Infectious Disease
- Genetic Disease
- Life style disease
- Diagnostic Methods
- Stem Cells
- Translational Medicine
- Vaccines and Antibiotics
- Drug Delivery
- Molecular Docking
- Simulation-Based studies
- Drug designing
- Molecular Networking
- Molecular Modelling
- Animal & Plant Biotechnology
- Environmental Biotechnology
- Food Biotechnology
- Enzyme Technology
- Biofertilizers, Biopesticides
- Natural Products
- Expert talk from an industry person.
- Carrier prospects in the field of Biotechnology
- Industry Personnel: Rs. 6000/-
- Academia: Rs. 4000/-
- Research Scholar: Rs. 2500/-
- Students (PG/ UG): Rs. 2000/-
- Attendee Only: Rs. 1000/-
Registration Fee can be paid through Demand Draft in favor of “Jaypee Institute of Information Technology” payable at Noida, India and send your DD to Dr. Sudha Srivastava/Dr. Shalini Mani, Department of Biotechnology, Jaypee Institute of Information Technology, A-10, Sector-62, Noida-201309, U.P., India.
- Interested candidates can register online by clicking here.
- Limited Availability of hostel accommodation available on campus, on sharing basis, @ Rs.500/- per day.
- It will be allocated strictly on a first come first serve basis.
- The last date to register is January 6, 2020.
Phone Number: (+91)-90135 72679
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org