CfP: Conference on Advances Aspects of Bioscience & Environmental Effects on Biosystems at Jadavpur University, Kolkata [Mar 28]: Submit by Mar 10
Jadavpur University, Kolkata is organizing a One day International Conference on Advanced Aspects of Bioscience & Environmental Effects on Biosystems on March 28, 2020. The conference aims towards finding a common platform to share knowledge, ideas, and innovations in these areas.
The conference mainly focuses on recent trends and innovations in the field of biosciences and environmental biotechnology. This conference aims to encourage regional and international communication and collaboration; promote professional interaction and lifelong learning; recognize outstanding contributions of individuals and organizations; encourage scholar researchers to pursue studies and careers in bioscience branches and its applications.
The major thrust areas include:
- Biomaterials and Tissue Engineering
- Cell Signalling
- Biomedical Imaging
- Cancer Biology
- Environmental Impact on bio-system
Call for Abstracts
- Students & Research Scholar are invited to present their research findings and ideas as a part of the conference.
- This is a great way to get some exposure for your research, learn about other exciting researches and gain feedback from a dedicated group of academic professionals.
- To reserve your spot for the poster session, please submit your abstract by emailing Director, School of Bioscience and Engineering at email@example.com by 10th March 2020.
- Abstracts should be 250 words or less.
- Abstracts will be tentatively published in Conference Proceedings with ISBN and individual DOI number
- Abstract Submission Deadline: 10th March 2020
- Notification of Acceptance of Abstract: 16th March 2020
- Last Date for Registration: 22nd March 2020
Phone Number: +91 9903303592
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.