CfP: Conference on Advances in Applied Engineering & Technology at Syed Ammal Engineering College, TN [May 14-16, 2020]: Submit by April 1
The 2nd International Conference on Advances in Applied Engineering and Technology – 2020 (ICAAET’20) is being organized by Syed Ammal Engineering College, Ramanathapuram, Tamilnadu, India during May 14 – 16, 2020. The conference aims to provide the platform for Students, Engineers, Researchers and Scientists to share their knowledge and ideas in the recent trends in the field of Electrical Engg, Electronics & Communication Engg, Electronics & Instrumentation Engg, Business Management and General Engineering like Physics, Chemistry, and Mathematics, etc.
The primary goal of the conference is to promote research and developmental activities in Engineering and Technology. In addition to this, it promotes scientific information interchange between researchers, developers, engineers, students, and practitioners working in and around the world.
- Audio and Acoustic Signal Processing
- Bio-Imaging and Signal Processing
- Design and Implementation of Signal Processing Systems
- Antennas, Propagation and Transmission Technologies
- Communication Software Techniques
- Information Theory & Coding
- Control theory and applications
- Power System Modeling & Control
- Power Electronics Controllers for Power Systems
- Control of Industrial Drives
- High-Performance Computation
- Mobile Ad-hoc and Sensor Network
- QoS Provisioning and Architectures
- Cryogenics and Thermal Control Technologies
- Machineries/Mechanical Design
- MEMS and Nano Technology
- Bridge Engineering
- Building Structure and Bridge Engineering
- Coastal Engineering
- Space Climate
- Atomic and Molecular Physics
- Optics and Photonics
Call for Papers
- Prospective authors are kindly invited to submit full text papers including results, tables, figures, and references.
- All submitted articles should be in original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical.
- Articles submitted to the Conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publications elsewhere.
- The manuscript should follow the style of the conference and is subjected to both review and editing.
- To submit the abstracts, click here.
- Deadline for Paper Submission: April 10, 2020
- Acceptance Notification: April 15, 2020
- Camera-Ready Paper with April 20, 2020
- Registration: April 20, 2020
- Conference Date: 14-16 May 2020
Phone Number: +919884124186,
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.