CfP: Conference on Advancements in Aero-Mechanical Materials for Manufacturing at MLR Institute of Technology, Hyd [July 14-15, 2020]: Submit by Dec 31
International Conference on “Advancements in Aeromechanical Materials for Manufacturing (ICAAMM-2020)” is a premier, forum for researchers and scholars to come together once in two years to share knowledge with the common theme of materials and manufacturing technology. This is the 3rd event in the series of highly successful scientific meetings that began in 2016 at MLR Institute of Technology, Hyderabad.
The objective of ICAAMM-2020 is to provide a snapshot of the latest research and results of academicians and researchers all over the globe related to Materials for manufacturing. It will seek to highlight the key challenges that are faced by manufacturing industries for the materials of the next generation of technologies
This conference provides a viable platform for the delegates to discuss perspectives, issues, approaches, opportunities to find global partners for future collaboration through brainstorming sessions and panel discussions to arrive at a road-map for making India a global power in the field of advanced materials and manufacturing.
- Artificial intelligence in manufacturing
- Deep learning in material testing
- Machine learning in NDT
- Smart materials
- Friction stir welding
- Liquid Crystals
- Advanced metal forming
- Mesoporous Materials
- Subtractive Manufacturing
- Materials for Automotive and Environment
- High temperature & Cryogenic Materials
- Design for Manufacturing And Assembly
- High-Temperature Processing
- Materials design, synthesis, and processing
- Thermal interface materials
- Environmental Effect on Materials
- Digital manufacturing
Call for Papers
- The conference invites papers from research scholars, academicians, undergraduates and industry professionals for publication in reputed journals.
- The conference is designed to offer comprehensive sessions that address recent advancements and new strategies in the development of new materials and manufacturing techniques for global requirements.
- The conference bridges the gap between industries and academic organizations with an objective to transfer the knowledge between research and industry.
- Interested candidates can send their papers to email@example.com.
- The last date to submit your papers is December 31, 2019.
Phone Number: +91 9160404640
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.