National Conference on Advancement in Materials Science & Physics is organized by the Department of Physics, Manipal University Jaipur, Rajasthan, India, during November 01-02, 2018. The aim of the NCAMP is to provide an open common platform to academicians, scientists, researchers & industry people to showcase their current and significant contributions in the field of materials science & physics. The conference will cover a wide range of topics in the form of keynote speakers, invited talks & contributory papers.
The field of materials science is an interdisciplinary, active & dynamic field of research. It also provides a deep understanding of how the macroscopic properties arise from the collection of a number of microscopic properties. In the direction of searching new materials with amazing & unusual properties motivates scientific community to work in the field of materials science & physics.
Call for Papers
The high quality and original research papers are welcome in the following broad areas:
- Surface, Interface and Thin Films
- Superconductivity and Magnetism
- Computational Materials Physics
- Soft condensed Matter Physics
- Nanomaterials and Functional Nanostructures
- Semiconductor and Magnetic Materials
- Electronic, Transport and Optical Properties
- Topological Phase of Matters
- Materials for Energy and Societal applications
- Biophysics and Biomaterials
- Strongly Correlated Systems and Field Theory
- One page extended abstract and the full paper can be submitted through conference email email@example.com.
- One page abstract template can be downloaded from the conference website.
- The abstract must be according to the format else it will be reverted back to the corresponding author(s).
- The acceptance of the extended abstract will be communicated through email only.
- Full length paper must be prepared as per journal format.
The registration fees are given below:
- Students/Research Scholars: Rs. 3000
- Faculty/PDF: Rs. 4500
- Industry Person and Others: Rs. 6000
- Accompanying Person: Rs. 1000
- Last Date for Abstract Submission: Jul 31
- Notification of Acceptance: Aug 15
- Last Date for Full Paper Submission: Sep 15
For any queries, contact
Dr. Pushpendra Kumar (Convener):
Ph.: 141 3999100, Ext. 454