The Department of Metallurgical and Materials Engineering. National Institute of Technology (NIT), Jamshedpur is organizing a Virtual Conference on Advancement in Materials Processing Technology from October 31 to November 1, 2020.
National Institute of Technology Jamshedpur (NIT Jamshedpur or NITJSR), is an Institute of National Importance located at Jamshedpur, Jharkhand, India. Established as a Regional Institute of Technology on 15 August 1960, it was upgraded to National Institute of Technology(NIT) on 27 December 2002 with the status of a Deemed University.
It is one of the 32 NITs in India, and as such is directly under the control of the Ministry of Human Resource Development (MHRD). It is the third in the chain of 8 NITs established as a part of the Second Five Year Plan (1956–61) by the Government of India.
- Advanced Material, & Materials Processing [Engineering materials/ Composite materials/Smart Materials/ Nano Materials/ Bio Materials/ Functional/ Multifunctional/ Functionally graded Materials]
- Foundry [Metal Casting and Forming]
- Mineral Characterization /Mineral Processing
- Coal use and clean coal technology
- Recycling and Waste Recovery
- Waste Heat Recovery
- Green building materials/ Green Manufacturing
- Heat and mass transfer
- Modeling and Simulation
Call for Papers
- Original papers based on theoretical or experimental work related to the mentioned topics are solicited for presentation at the conference.
- The paper should begin with the title, followed by a short abstract and a list of keywords. Simultaneous submissions (papers already submitted to other conferences/journals) are not allowed.
- The authors must check and keep the plagiarism below 15 %.
- The total length of the paper must not be less than 5-7 pages( A4 size ).
- The paper must be submitted in PDF Form.
- The papers must be sent to the e-mail- firstname.lastname@example.org
- To publish a paper through the conference proceedings, the authors are required to submit a signed copyright form for each accepted paper.
- The last date for submission of abstracts is October 15, 2020.
Email ID: email@example.com
For full notification, click the link below
You might also be interested in CfP: Conference on Edge, IoT & Social Computing for Digital Villages at NITTTR, Chandigarh [Mar 10-11, 2021]: Submit by Nov 30.