CfP: Conference on Advanced Structures, Materials And Methodology in Civil Engineering @ NIT Jalandhar [Nov 3-4]: Submit by Sep 15
About the organiser
As one of the National Institutes of Technology, the Dr B.R. Ambedkar NIT has the responsibility of providing high quality education in Engineering, Technology and Sciences to produce competent technical and scientific manpower for the country.
The Government of India has declared the Institute as an “Institute of National Importance” under an act of Parliament in 2007.
About the conference
The conference is focused to bring the academicians, scientists, industrialists, consultants
and engineers to share developments and technological advances in civil engineering of the
national importance. The conference will have enlightening interactive sessions, key note
presentations and young researcher presentations.
The original contributions for the conference are invited from:
- Research scholars
- Practicing engineers
- Structural Systems and Materials against Earthquake/dynamic/impact loading
- Modelling and Simulations of Civil Engineering Structures
- Pavement, Structures and highway materials
- Advances in Soils and Foundations
- Advances in Concrete Materials and Elements
- Sustainable Materials and Sustainability in Civil Engineering
- Geo-Environment and Development
- Hydraulic Structures
Dr B.R. Ambedkar National Institute of Technology
Jalandhar, Punjab- 144011
How to submit
Papers must be submitted through email: email@example.com.
- Font: Time New Roman
- Size: 10
- Spacing: single
- Word limit: 300 words
- PDF/word 2013 version
How to register
The registration form is available in this brochure.
The Early Bird Registration fees (by 20 October) is:
- Industry: Rs. 2500
- Academicians: Rs. 2000
- Research Scholars (M. Tech/PhD): Rs. 1200
- Students and Accompanying Person: No fees
Limited number of rooms with shared accommodation in Guest House/Hostels are available
in the Institute. Accommodation will be arranged on request on First come First serve basis to the participants from academic institutes only.
- Submission of abstract: 15 September 2018
- Conveying acceptance of abstract: 20 September 2018
- Submission of full length paper: 15 October 2018
- Conveying acceptance of full length paper: 20 October 2018
- Submission of final corrected paper in conference format: 25 October 2018
- Conference dates: 3-4 November 2018
For more information about the conference, visit the official website.
About the Author