National Institute of Technology, Jamshedpur is organizing an Online Conference on Advanced Modelling & Innovations in Water Resources Engineering from September 9 to 10, 2020.
This conference aims to find solutions to these challenges of water resources. The objective of the conference is to provide a platform for scientists, researchers, practitioners across the country to discuss and share their knowledge in the wide fields of water resources engineering towards sustainable developments.
- River Basin Planning and Development
- Reservoir Planning and Management
- Integrated Water Management
- Reservoir Sedimentation
- Soil Erosion and Sedimentation
- Agricultural Technologies for Climate Change Mitigation
- Uncertainty Analysis in Hydrology
- Water Distribution Networks
- Floods and Droughts Management
- Water Quality Modelling
- Environmental Modelling
- Environmental Impact Assessment
- Urban Water Management
- Open Channel Hydraulics
- Hydraulic Structures
- Groundwater Hydraulics
- Groundwater Flow and Contaminant Transport Modelling
- Computational Fluid Dynamics
- Ocean Engineering
- HEC-RAC, SWAT, MIKE, MODFLOW Models Applications
- Numerical Analysis in Water Resources Engineering
- Climate Change Impacts on Hydrology
- Optimization Techniques in Water Resources
- Soft Computing Techniques and Applications in Water Resources
- Remote Sensing/ Geospatial Techniques in Resources
Call for Papers
Research papers are invited from Faculty, Research Scholars, Postgraduate students, Design Engineers, Industrialists, R & D personnel, and practitioners working in water resources and related fields. The abstract shall be submitted within 300 words along with Title, Author names, Affiliations, Address for correspondence, and Emails of the authors.
To submit your papers online, click here. Selected Papers will be published in Springer Proceedings.
- Last date of Abstract submission: August 07, 2020
- Intimation to selected Abstract: August 14, 2020
- Last date of full paper submission: September 11, 2020
- Last date of Registration: September 18, 2020
- Conference Dates: September 19-20, 2020
Email ID: id: email@example.com.
For full notification, click the link below.
CfP: Online Conference on Advanced Modelling & Innovations in Water Resources Engineering by NIT Jamshedpur