CfP: Conference on Advanced Computing & Communications at NIT Silchar [Aug 26-28]: Submit by Apr 15
The Advanced Computing and Communication Society (ACCS) in association with The International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore is organizing the 26th annual International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM 2020) at the National Institute of Technology Silchar during 26-29 August 2020.
The main theme of ADCOM 2020 is the “Edge Analytics”. This conference aims to bring various people from India and abroad working in the area of Edge Analytics as an academician, Industrialist or practitioner to share their knowledge. This conference will foster future perspectives of Edge Analytics.
ADCOM 2020 solicits high quality unpublished original papers which deal with Edge Analytics, Edge Computing and 5G. Moreover, Survey or Review papers are also welcome. The scope of ADCOM 2020 is listed below but not limited to:
- Edge Analytics
- Edge Analytics in Cloud Computing
- Machine Learning for Edge Computing
- Video Edge Analytics
- Architecture of Edge Computing systems
- Public and Private Mobile Clouds in Edge Computing
- Software of Edge Computing
- Hybrid Clouds in Edge Computing
- Programming the Edge Computing
- Functionality of Edge Computing Systems
- Communication Among Edges of an Edge Computing System
- Communication Between Edges and Central Cloud in an Edge Computing System
- Migration Services in Edge Computing Systems
- Workflows in Edge Computing
- Green Edge Computing and Analytics
- Reliability in Edge Computing Systems
- Availability in Edge Computing Systems
- Security and Privacy in Edge Computing Systems
- Trust in Edge Computing
- Quality of Service in Edge Computing and Analytics
- Pricing and Billing in Edge Computing and Analytics
- Applications of Edge Computing
Call for Papers
- The conference proceedings are to be published in LNCS, Springer which is indexed in SCOPUS, Web of Science, DBLP and other major indexing databases.
- Any form of plagiarism is not tolerated at any cost.
- However, the plagiarism score must be less than 15%.
- To submit your papers online, click here.
- The last date to submit your papers is April 15, 2020.
- Last Date for paper submission: April 15, 2020
- Notification Acceptance: July 15, 2020
- Camera Ready Paper Submission: July 25, 2020
- Registration Deadline: July 30, 2020
Phone Number: + 91 9508631596
Email ID: email@example.com
For further details, click here.
About the Author
When I die, bury me with all my tatts on. When I die, bury me without the lights on.