The Advanced Computing and Communication Society (ACCS) in association with The International Institute of Information Technology Bangalore announces the 23rd annual International Conference on Advanced Computing and Communications (ADCOM 2017) at Bangalore during 8th -10th September 2017.
ADCOM 2017 will explore Blockchain and Cryptocurrencies as the central theme. Digital currencies are drawing significant attention of researchers and financial institutions worldwide today and are prompting a great deal of interest from academics to industry practitioners.
However, the nature of crypto-currencies poses ever growing challenges and debates in relation to its structure for mining digital currencies, lower transaction costs, lack of legal framework, substantial price volatility, privacy and security among others.
Blockchain, distributed ledger and smart contract technology will underpin new applications across a number of application verticals and lines of business.
ADCOM 2017 will bring together researchers and multi-industry practitioners to debate current blockchain opportunities, proof of concept experience, technical challenges and secure solutions.
The conference will have renowned domain experts delivering keynotes, workshops and tutorials on topics related to Digital Currencies and Blockchain Applications.
ADCOM 2017 seeks engineers, practitioners and researchers with work in progress to submit high impact papers defining state-of-art advances and innovations in blockchain deployment to promote research in Blockchain Technology and applications with emphasis on the following aspects, but not limited to:
- Blockchain Technology
- Case studies in Fintech/Insurtech, Healthcare, Auctions, Procurements & Manufacturing and Socio Economic applications
- Privacy, Anonymity and Security considerations
- Identity management
- Proof-of-Concepts to pilots of blockchain and distributed ledger-based applications
- Synchronization, concurrency and updates in Distributed Databases
- Proof-of-work principles
- Electronic Cash, Payment Systems and Audit trails
- Smart Contracts and Financial Services
- Distributed Consensus
- Fraud Detection and Forensics
- Risk Management
- Reputation Systems
Accepted and presented papers will be indexed on IEEE Xplore.
- Technical Papers Sought by: 30th May
- Acceptance Communicated by: 15th July
- Full Papers due by: 15th August
Phone Number: +91 80 2630 7142
Address: Secretary, ADCOM 2017
Advanced Computing & Communications Society
Gate #2, C. V. Raman Avenue
Indian Institute of Science, Bangalore 560012, India
For more details, please visit the official conference website here.