NIT Kurukshetra is organizing a Conference on Advanced Communication & Computational Technology during December 6-7. Submit the paper by April 15.
About the Conference:
The First International Conference on Advanced Communication & Computational Technology (ICACCT-2019) aims to bring together leading academic scientists, researchers, scholars, and students across the globe to exchange and share their experiences and research results and development about all aspects of advanced computation, communication, and cybersecurity.
The whole idea of the conference is to exchange thoughts and ideas in the concerned fields and transform those in real time to solve the problems. The conference will also create awareness in researchers about the significance of scientific research in related domains and synchronizing with the product market.
- Advanced Computing.
- Signal Processing.
- Image Processing.
- Communication & Networking.
- Cloud Computing.
- Optimization, VLSI & Embedded System.
- Development and Applications in all domains of Technology/Engineering disciplines.
Submit your papers here.
- Students/Research Scholars: Indian Delegates- Rs. 5000, Foreign Delegates- USD 200.
- Faculty: Indian Delegates- Rs. 8000, Foreign Delegates- USD 250.
- Industry: Indian Delegates- Rs. 10,000, Foreign Delegates- USD 400.
- Call for Paper: 15th February 2019.
- Full Paper Submission: 15th April 2019.
- Paper Acceptance: 15th June 2019.
- Revised Paper Submission: 30th September 2019.
- Early Bird Registration: 15th November 2019.
- Registration with Late Fee: 30th November 2019.
- Date of Conference: 6-7 December 2019.
Dr. Gaurav Verma, NIT Kurukshetra
Phone: 7404433060, 9896004182