About the Conference
The 25th edition of the national conference “Condensed Matter Days-2017” (CMDAYS17) will be held at the Department of Physics, Tezpur University, Assam, India.
Condensed Matter Physics, with its truly interdisciplinary character enjoys its technological implications both in fundamental and applied research.
“Condensed Matter Days” aims to provide a suitable platform for scientists/academicians and young researchers to present their works on chosen topics of technological relevance. The conference is expected to result in sustained collaborations through sharing of ideas and techniques of mutual interest.
- Last date of abstract submission: 15th July 2017
- Intimation of acceptance: 25th July 2017
- Last date of registration: 10th August 2017
Registration fee is to be paid in cash only on spot.
- Students & Research Scholars: 1000 INR
- Faculty & Post Doctoral Fellows: 1500 INR
- The details as regards preparation of the abstract can be found under the heading “Upcoming Events” by logging on to: www.tezu.ernet.in.
- Authors are requested to submit their abstract(s) through email attachment (MS word) to: email@example.com.
- Acceptance of the abstracts will be notified through e-mail.
- There will be poster and oral sessions and the participants are required to mention their mode of presentation (Oral/Poster).
- Scanned copy of duly filled in Registration-cum-Accommodation request form should be sent only after acceptance of the abstract.
- There will be a special session on “Topological Insulators”. Participants intending to send papers in this category should mention “Abstract for special session” in the subject heading while sending their abstracts.
Accommodation will be provided on request and on payment basis at Students’ hostel or University guest house located in the campus. Request for accommodation should be made in advance along with mentioning in duly filled in registration form
For more details, contact:
Dr. D. Mohanta, Convener, CMDAYS17 Department of Physics, Tezpur University, Tezpur-784028, Assam, India Phone: 03712-275558; Mob. 8876507550; Fax: 03712-267006 E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
To find more details regarding the conference and the registration form, click here.