The purpose of this conclave is to discuss and deliberate on how management research can be more relevant to the country’s social and economic development. A deliberation will also be done on methodologies in management research and review of the curricula, along with the new facets of research by a panel of invited experts from academia and industry.
The agenda of the conclave is to Discuss the current research trends in social science and management, Deliberate upon key research areas in line with the need of Indian business and the government and developing actionable research agenda and Identifying new emerging areas of research in all the specialization areas of management.
A lot of rigor and push are required to make management research in India more impactful and relevant. A profound discussion is required over Indianization of management research which is important for Indian management and businesses. With this background, this one-day conclave on “Redefining Management Research in India” is being proposed, where some of the best minds from across the country will assemble to embark on the issue.
- Emerging research issues in marketing,
- Organization behavior,
- International business,
- Data science.
Call for Papers
- All the interested researchers/academicians and industry practitioners are welcome to send their research papers on the themes and sub-themes of the conclave.
- The authors of selected papers will be informed.
- Candidates are requested to mail their papers to email@example.com
- Selected participants will be provided 2nd AC train fare and local conveyance for the shortest route or Local conveyance (for NCR Participants only).
- All outstation candidates will also be provided accommodation in ICSSR Guest House for one night if needed.
Email ID: firstname.lastname@example.org