In India, there is widespread use of traditional medical systems like Ayurveda, Siddha, Unani and Homoeopathy for management of Cancer in various stages of its clinical presentation. On the other hand, there is a strong consensus that primary and secondary prevention, pain and palliative care, as well as supportive care during chemotherapy and radiation, are the areas of promise where AYUSH systems can make substantial contributions in cancer care. It is also believed that the AYUSH knowledge base can help throw new light on the development of the disease and its manifestations.
In these circumstances, there is a need to develop integrative approaches and treatment guidelines for the management of cancer to maximise treatment outcomes. The Conclave on “Cancer Care and Research in AYUSH: Developing a Roadmap” is an outcome-oriented step in this direction.
There will be a Pre Conclave Workshop on Ayush Treatment Modalities of Cancer to be held on February 15th.
Call for Papers
Abstracts are invited for submission related to the below Focus areas:
- Developing Drugs and Products for Cancer Management
- Clinical Insights for Understanding Cancer in AYUSH
- Cancer Biology an AYUSH Principles, Evolving Integrative Approaches
- Treatment Modalities for AYUSH in Cancer
- Prevention of Cancer, AYUSH Perspectives
- Clinical Case reports in cancer management
Who can attend
Faculty, Medical practitioners, PG and Ph.D. scholars, Internees, Researchers and scientist from Ayurveda, Life science and medical streams.
The registration fees are as follows:
- Conclave + Workshop: Rs. 2300
- Conclave: Rs. 2000
- International Delegates: $100
For registration, click here.
- Deadline for Abstract Submission: Dec 31
- Notification of Selected Abstracts: Jan 15
For any queries, contact
Dr. Prajeeshnath E. N.
Amrita School of Ayurveda,
Amritapuri campus Clappana P. O.
Kolam 690525, Kerala, India.
Phone: 04762899688 / 04762897043 / 09496848044