Applications are invited for Computer Programmer Under DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru for the year 2021. The last date of application is 24 September.
Applications are invited from eligible candidates for the post of “Computer programmer” on contract basis for a DBT funded project titled “Accelerator program for Discovery in brain disorders using stem cells (ADBS)”– under Dr. Sanjeev Jain, Senior Professor of Psychiatry & Principal Investigator, NIMHANS.
Essential: BE/MCA or equivalent degree with 1-2 years’ experience in relevant field.
- Knowledge of Relational database administration
- Relational database design and maintenance using normalization
- Good in sql query, optimization query and stored procedures
- Maintenance of system with patches to ensure no downtime.
- Requirement gathering for optimization and for new features
- Planning and implementing new features
- Unit, Functionality and Integration testing with documentation to make sure functionality does not break.
- Design and maintain security for database access.
- Experience & understanding of web application development.
- Familiarity with deployment and configuration of open-source database and web platforms on Linux.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills and superior attention to detail.
- Experience writing technical documents and SOPs is an asset.
Maximum Age Limit: 35 Years
- Interested candidates can apply online via this page.
- Interview will be conducted via video conference call and the details will be communicated to the shortlisted candidates by email.
Up to 30th June 2022.
The last date for receipt of the applications is 24th September 2021.
Click here to view the official notification of Computer Programmer Under DBT Funded Project at NIMHANS, Bengaluru.
You may also be interested in: