Edureka’s Comprehensive Java Course is designed for students and professionals who want to be a Java Developer. The practical approach of learning has been followed in order to provide a real-time experience. Our course will cover not only the basic concepts but also the advanced concepts like Method Overloading & Overriding, Inheritance, Interface, Database connectivity.
All those who are looking forward to learn Java and gain a solid foundation in Java programming are welcome to enroll for this course.
This self-paced course starts from elementary concepts assuming that you don’t have any prior knowledge about Java and is designed to cover advanced topics like Collections, Threading, Databases and more.
Course Highlights: The course is based on Edureka’s Project-Based Learning Approach. Recorded sessions of all the classes will be provided to you. There will be Module-wise quizzes and coding assignments to re-enforce your understanding.
The curriculum of Comprehensive Java Course Certification Training by Edureka are as follow:
- Java Basics
- Java Constructs
- Oop Concepts
- Interfaces and Enums
- Dynamic Data Storage
- Exception Handling
- Database & JDBC and Project
After the completion of the Comprehensive Java Course at Edureka, you should be able to:
- Implement the concept of Object and Class.
- Have a clear concept of Method Overloading and Overriding.
- Understand the importance of Inheritance and Interface.
- Store data in application dynamically using Array and HashMap.
- Implement Threads using Runnable.
- Connect your Application with Ms Access using JDBC drivers.
Key Highlights of Java:
- Platform Independent: This allows programmers to develop applications that can run on any operating system.
- Usability of Java: Java is most widely used programming language. It is present everywhere. It really doesn’t matter in whichever domain you work in, you will surely come across Java sooner or later!
- Open Source: The good news is that Java is available for free! All the development tools and the environment (JRE & JDK) that is used to develop Java applications are absolutely free of cost.
- Android: Irrespective of the fact whether you are tech-savvy or not, most of us are badly bitten by the Android bug! Android is in great demand today and fortunately, you need Java for Android. Hence the importance of Java has increased even more.
For full details and online registration visit the link below.
Note: NoticeBard is associated with Edureka via an affiliate programme.