CompFlu 2019 is to be held at the Indian Institute of Science Education and Research Bhopal (IISER), Bhopal, India during December 5 – 7, 2019. CompFlu-2019 is an international meeting for researchers working in the interdisciplinary area of complex fluids and soft matter.
CompFlu invites researchers from physics, engineering, chemistry and biology who work on experimental, theoretical or simulation aspects of soft matter to participate in CompFlu-2019. We look forward to seeing you at this exciting meeting.
- Colloids and Interfaces
- Polymer, Polyelectrolyte and Polymer Composites
- Active Matter
- Surfactants and Membranes
- Granular Matter
- Liquid Crystals
- Biological Materials
- Multiphase Flows
- Confined Fluids
- Instabilities and Transitions
- Wetting and Adhesion
- Soft Matter in Industry
Call for Papers
- CompFlu invites abstracts from young, meritorious candidates.
- Interested candidates can apply by clicking here.
- Abstract submission begins: June 17
- Abstract submission deadline: August 1
- Abstract acceptance notice: September 20
- Registration for CompFlu 2019: September 20 – October 15
- CompFlu 2019: December 05 – 07
Email ID: email@example.com