Are you a school student looking for a competition/contest in India for the year 2021? Then your search ends here. We bring to the list of competitions/contests for school students in India, open for the month of Feb-Mar 2021.
Both from the government or private organisers, there are numerous competitions open for school students in India. There are quiz contests, essay writing competitions, logo design, painting competitions, and many more.
Spice it Up Quiz by Ministry of Corporate Affairs, Govt of India: Feb 27
In order to help the stakeholders to derive greater benefits of the Ease of Business initiatives of the Ministry of Corporate Affairs and to enthuse common citizens of India and the public at large towards the initiatives of EODB, the Ministry of Corporate Affairs is undertaking Quiz Competition through MyGov platform designed to promote and raise awareness about various aspects of Ease of Doing Business.
- Instruction: This is a timed quiz with 10 questions to be answered in 400 seconds. These questions will be randomly picked from the question bank. Winners will be adjudged on the basis of the maximum number of correct answers.
- Prizes: Participation Certificates will be issued to all the participants. The top 10 winners receive a commendation certificate from the Ministry of Corporate Affairs.
- Registration: Interested candidates can register via this page.
CBSE Expression Series Painting/ Slogan/ Poetry Competition for School Students: Mar 1
CBSE has launched the next Expression Series on the theme of Students’ Perspectives on Teaching and Learning w.e.f. 6th February 2021 to 28th February 2021.
- Categories: Primary (3rd to 5th), Middle (6th to 8th) & Secondary & Sr. Secondary (9th &12th).
- Registration: CBSE Expression Series app may be downloaded and installed from Google Play Store. At the time of installation, please ensure that you “Accept” the permissions asked by the app.
National Essay Writing Competition for School Students by Press Club of India & LFT [Class 8-12, Exciting Prizes]: March 15
Entries are invited for the National Essay Writing Competition for school students organized by the Press Club of India & LFT.
- Topic: Participants can write an essay on any major development issue faced by India with respect to achieving the UN Sustainable Development Goals. The essay should identify a problem and explore potential solutions.
- Eligibility: Students of classes 8 -12 from any school across the country.
- Entry fee of Rs. 100/- to be paid along with the online submission of the essay.
- Prizes: Rs. 50k.
Be a ‘Friend’ of Tribes India Online Quiz Contest 2021 by Govt of India: Mar 7
The Government of India is holding an online quiz contest on Be a ‘Friend’ of Tribes India from 9 Feb to 7 March 2021. Online applications are open to all Indian citizens. The Quiz is being organized by TRIFED, Ministry of Tribal Affairs.
- Registration: Interested and eligible candidates can register here.
- Eligibility: Participants from all age groups will be allowed to contest in the quiz.
- Prizes: All participants will be given a digital Certificate of Participation. There will be 50 winners for this quiz.
Pariksha Pe Charcha Contest 2021 by Ministry of Education [Class 9-12]: March 14
Pariksha Pe Charcha with Prime Minister Narendra Modi is coming soon. This time it will not only have students but also parents and teachers.
- Registration: Interested participants can register for the contest through this link.
- Prizes: Winners will get the opportunity to be a direct participant in the Pariksha Pe Charcha virtual event along with the Prime Minister.
CBSE Reading Challenge 2.0 for Class 8-10 Students [Feb 16- Mar 15]: Mar 15
With a focus on promoting Reading Literacy among the learners, the Central Board of Secondary Education is organizing The CBSE Reading Challenge 2.0 for students of classes 8th to 10th for the English & Hindi languages. Students may attempt this challenge in either/both the languages.
- Registration: Click the links to access the course in English: click here and in Hindi: Click here. This will open the login page.
- Eligibility: Students from class 8th to 10th irrespective of the Board are eligible to participate in this challenge.
Logo Design Contest to Celebrate 75th Year of India’s Independence by Govt of India [Prizes Upto Rs. 22k]: Mar 21
The Government of India will celebrate the 75th year of India’s independence in a grand manner at the national and international levels. Accordingly, the Government of India will release a suitable logo to mark the occasion.
- Eligibility: The Contest is open to all citizens of India only.
- Prizes: The selected winner will be awarded the First prize of Rs. 10,000, Second prize Rs. 5000, Third prize Rs. 2500, and 5 consolation prizes of Rs. 1000 each.
For more details of competitions for school students in India, keep visiting noticebard.com on regular basis.