This course will focus on the overall facets of Ethnic Communities and various technological and social linkages for collective action, empowerment and adding social capital, for the betterment of ethnic communities in India.
- Understanding of sustainable development goal (SGD)
- Science, technology and society, systemic Skills to enhance the efficiency of scientists from a system approach.
- Landscape management and Common Property Resource Management/Natural Resources management (forest, water, land and Grassland)
- Understanding analytical Institutional design for Management Common Property Resources Extension of scientific findings in livelihood issues in through Natural resources management
- Perspective of skill development ex like Micro Small and Medium enterprise (MSME) development, cluster development and Ecotourism
- Renewable energy management
- Soft skills and Self Development Skills
On the above focus, this course will develop environmental leadership qualities for greater
effectiveness, explore and enrich scientists with more recent knowledge on the natural resource and environment management.
This is a DST sponsored training programme. The institute will select 25 scientists in discussion with DST, maintaining regional diversity and groups’ heterogeneity in ranks.
How to Apply:
The Registration Form (given here) should be sent latest by 05th July 2019 to:
Prof Amitabh Pandey, DST Training , Indian Institute of Forest Management, Post Box No. 357, Nehru Nagar, Bhopal: 462003
+91 – 755 – 2773799