Applications are invited for Communications Associate at TISS Mumbai for the year 2021. The last date of application is 31 August 2021.
About CETE- TISS Mumbai
The Centre of Excellence in Teacher Education (CETE) (formerly Centre of Education, Innovation and Action Research) is an Independent Centre at TISS Mumbai which was established in 2015 to engage with and promote innovation in school curriculum, teacher education and higher education curriculum and pedagogy. The Centre incubates and promotes innovations that address the need to raise quality and standards and relevant to the developing world, and the innovative use of new technologies and media.
- Desired Profile/Skills: The ideal candidate has excellent written and verbal skills, is comfortable in English, Hindi and preferably Marathi, is self-motivated and dynamic and a team player with multi-tasking abilities. Knowledge of design and publishing software is an added advantage.
- Qualification: Masters in Communications / Journalism or related field.
- Experience: 5-7 years’ experience working in similar roles preferably for Education Institutions.
One year (extendable based on project need and performance).
- Develop communication strategies for the Centre
- Creating awareness for the Centre and its activities on multiple platforms with targeted communication
- Creation of high-quality communication content for external communication especially on social media along-with design team
- Team engagement with all teams/Project units of the Centre (both internal and external) to identify relevant opportunities to build the Centre’s brand
- Create engaging storylines and copy for the Centre’s projects and activities
- Manage the creation and publication of the Centre’s newsletter
- Manage the Centre’s webpage and its updation
- Maintain a repository of media coverage and all communication (print, online and virtual)
- Liasoning and leveraging TISS PR arm for the Centre
- Creation of brochures and other collaterals as required
- Candidates are requested to apply online through this page.
- The application fee of Rs 1000/- to be paid online. The SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay fees of Rs. 250/- if they attach the required certificate to the online application form. The women candidates are waived from the payment of application fees.
- Last date to receive applications: 31st August 2021
- Tentative dates for interview: 6th September to 12th September 2021
Gross monthly remuneration for the position is in the range of Rs. 45,000/- to 50,000/- per month, commensurate with qualification and experience.
You may also be interested in: