Enter the most prestigious design competition for interactive media, the Communication Arts Interactive Competition. Any interactive project created for digital distribution on desktop, interactive installation, handheld device, online service or the World Wide Web is eligible.
Selected by a nationally representative panel of distinguished developers, interface designers and creative directors, the winning entries will be distributed worldwide in the Communication Arts Interactive Annual, in print and digital editions, and on commarts.com, assuring important exposure to the creators of this outstanding work.
Each winning entrant will receive a personalized Award of Excellence, milled from solid aluminum, and award certificates issued for firms, individuals and clients.
CA’s Award of Excellence is one of the most-coveted awards in the industry. If chosen, winning places you in the highest ranks of your profession.
Deadline: October 06, 2017
What to Enter:
Any project—interface design, educational and entertainment program, interactive product display or application—created for digital distribution on Desktop, interactive installation, handheld device, online service or the World Wide Web is eligible.
There is no eligibility period due to the rapidly-changing nature of interactive media. Submission of an entry acknowledges the right of Communication Arts to use it for exhibition and publication.
- Websites/Microsites: Video ($125) URL ($100)
- Social: Video ($125) URL ($100)
- Desktop: Video/Downloadable App ($125) URL ($100)
- Mobile: Video/Downloadable App ($125) URL ($100)
- Tablets/Handheld Devices: Video/Downloadable App ($125) URL ($100)
- Environmental: Video ($125) URL ($100)
- Other Interactive Media: Video ($125) URL ($100)
- Student Work: Video/Downloadable App ($45) URL ($30)
- All competition entries are processed through our online competition system.
- Please submit only one version of each entry.
- We do not accept any printed entries or digital images for this competition.
- All pieces sent in physical form must have an entry form taped to the disk case. Non-United States contestants should mark each package “Materials for Contest Entry. No Commercial Value.”
- Only accepted entrants will be notified within three months after the final deadline date due to the number of entries we receive.
Phone: (650) 326-6040
Fax: (650) 326-1648
For more details, please visit this link.