Applications are invited for the post of Communication and Data Manager. The institute is currently looking for bright candidates to work with IT Services Management Centre for managing the software development and change request in the applications.
The Communication and Data Manager is a contractual position and expected to assist the Technical team, faculty and staff of the Institute. Knowledge of academic activities and ability to coordinate task and manage timelines and resources. Willingness to learn and to be mentored in these areas with respect to the specific programme is essential.
- Co-ordinate with technical team, assign work, maintain timeline and delivery of work output.
- Create timeline and manage the work delivery on time
- Develop reports on Excel and analysis the data.
- Communication with technical team, faculty, staff and external users.
- To manage version control system with the technical team.
- Maintain work flow management and prepare documentation
- Manage website content
Applicants must be Graduates/ Post-Graduates
Applicant must have four to five-years of experience in educational Institution and must have good analytical and spreadsheet skills. Should have minimum two-year experience in work flow management with a team.
Skills and competencies required
- Ability to meet deadlines and work on range of application and production tasks
- Proficiency in handling spreadsheets and analysis
- Ability to read/write/communicate in English and Hindi
- Good understanding about academic activities of the educational Institution.
- Manage and work with team
- Mentor and guide team member
- Should have good knowledge in CMS.
Apply with a detailed CV to recruit-itsmc[at]tiss.edu with the subject of the email as “Application for Communication and Data Manager, ITSMC -TISS” by 5th April, 2021.
Gross monthly remuneration for the position is 30,000 – 35,000 month. Offers shall be commensurate with the qualifications and experience. The appointment will be for an initial period of one year and it may be extended further based on the performance and availability of the post.