The International Colloquium on Ambient Science to Strengthen Green-Economy (ICASCG-E) conference is conducted by National Cave Research and Protection Organization. It is an attempt to offers a track of quality R&D updates from key experts and to provide an opportunity to understand some new techniques and horizons that will contribute to advancements in Renewable Energy, Green Technology & Environmental Science in the coming few years.
Besides the presented papers in the colloquium, all the submitted papers will be undergone a peer-review process and accepted papers will be published in a Special issue of Ambient Science (both Electronic & Print format with proper DOI).
The published papers will remain Open Access in our website and under CC BY NC certification. We invite the researchers from every sector (government, non-government and Corporate) to submit their papers and to be a part of this international historical event.
- Green Energy Generation and Storage
- Green Energy Transmission and Distribution, Smartgrid
- Biomass, Bio-Fuel as Green Energy
- Green Buildings
- Green Energy Management and Control
Natural Resource Management
- Sustainable land, water and forest management
- Renewable Energy and Efficiency
- Eco-tourism: resources, policies and management
- Pollution Control and management
- Landscape and wetland management respective geological aspects
- RS and GIS applications in biodiversity and landscape management
Bioresource Conservational Issues & Policies
- Bioresource conservation–issues and policies
- Innovative technology for bioresource management
- Forest ecosystem, Forest management
- Medicinal plant: implication and conservation
- Adaptive Management of Biodiversity
- Fisheries and Aquatic Resources
- Animal Husbandry and Dairy Technology
- Sustainable Pest Management
- Geomicrobiological resources worthful as biotechnological tools
Interested participants can submit their abstract of presentation (oral/poster) in any of the above topic/ sub-topic.
- Abstract Submission: April 30th, 2018
- Full length Paper Submission: May, 15th, 2018
- Registration Fees Submission: April 30th, 2018
Dr. Jayant Biswas, Convener: firstname.lastname@example.org