About the Organization:
Collegedunia.com is an educational web portal, providing information on colleges, courses and entrance exams in India.
Collegedunia.com is founded by Sahil Chalana, a BITS alumni, with an objective to make the lives of college applicants easier.
They offer specific information for students, interested in UG/PG/diploma courses in all available educational streams in India viz- arts, science, commerce, engineering, management, medical, law, agriculture, architecture, mass communication, education, fashion designing, hotel management, dental science, and pharmacy.
- Content Marketing: Applicant must be a B Tech Graduate. It is desirable that you have marketing experience with significant online bias and can demonstrate, understanding of content writing for SEO.
- Graphic Designer: Bachelor’s Degree in Design or any Graduate.
- Has exceptional command over the language. Be passionate about the internet, blogging and social media. Ideally an avid blogger or blog reader.
- Be someone who works well in a team but also enjoys working independently without supervision. Be full of creative ideas and able to think ‘outside of the box’ Be a quick and resourceful researcher (Google, resources on internet etc.)
- Review & edit written articles for grammar, verbiage, comprehensibility in order to make them error free.
- Can manage social media should be responsible for product content Good knowledge about SEO & SEM Should have an abiding interest in reading and writing about varied topics.
- Candidate Profile Candidate should have fair knowledge about e-commerce Should have experience of 2 yrs in e-commerce industry.
- A background in English language and journalism will be an advantage.
- Should have a good understanding of English grammar.
- Should possess a good understanding of the latest trends in content writing and social media. Write blogs, articles, social media updates, reviews, and comment to engage the target audience.
- Need to write high-quality content for social media platforms and websites.
- As a member of the content team, you will be looking to identify new content opportunities to drive engagement online with Collegedunia and our partner brands.
- Creating valuable written content to support online strategies around website and blog engagement; content that is linkeable, shareable or traffic driving.
- CollegeDunia wants content that pulsates with the passion, pride, and expertise of its brand and that of its manufacturer partners.
- Have an exceptional knowledge of Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, and InDesign.
- Be educated to degree level or equivalent in design.
- Develop creative ideas into engaging design solutions.
- Develop Social Media Banners
- Will be required to work with the Creative Head and Strategy Personnel to create new ideas.
For further details, click here.