About the organisation
The Indian Institute of Technology Bombay is a public engineering institution located in Powai, Mumbai, India.
Abhyuday is the social body of IIT Bombay which aims at sensitizing the youth towards the issues plaguing the society.
About the program
Abhyuday involves the youth in awareness and impact-driven campaigns, competitions and events throughout the year. Abhyuday also organizes our Annual Social Fest at IIT Bombay in the month of January every year.
The College Representative Programme (CR) is an initiative to form a team of spirited and self-motivated college students from campuses pan-India.
There is a need for today’s youth to lead their generation and do good for society. The CR program intends to bring out the leaders inside the students across India.
- Organisational Certificate in Social Work to College Ambassadors who complete their term.
- Top CRs will get 100 internship opportunities in renowned companies/Startups.
- Top 30 CRs will get full free access to online courses or industrial resources worth two lakh rupees.
- Top 5 CRs will get free accommodation in our social festival and final events.
- Abhyuday Kit will be distributed to the top 5 CRs which will contain Abhyuday T-shirt, diary and other goods.
- Certificate of excellence and presence in Website to top 3 CRs who show proficient skills in the overall development of society.
College Students and any youth willing to socially contribute are eligible to apply and become a campus ambassador.
- Coordinating with the Abhyuday team and helping organise Multicity Campaigns.
- Help us spread awareness by publicising our activities wherever possible (e.g. in your college groups etc).
- Organise events or campaigns to create social impact to gain extra incentives.
How to Register?
To apply, click here.
ASHOK JAT: Media and PR Manager
Noticebard is proud to be the media partner for this Program