Applications are invited for Collage Making Competition for Societal Heroes by MyGov for the year 2022. The last date of application is 30 May.
Do you feel that social shaping of technology and technical building of society are two sides of the coin?
If so, let us participate in a collage making competition of Techनींव@75 programme on the occasion of “Azadi Ka Amrit Mahotsav”to showcase how the utilization of science and technology has helped people around you in education, medical, welfare, health & hygiene, transport, finance, manufacturing, societal status, livelihood opportunities, quality of life etc. and made the people “Aatmanirbhar” in 75 years of independence.
If you have any such technology or Innovation in your locality, that has made life simpler for the people and have ensured ‘ease of living’ besides generating income and employment, you can share it with us in the form of pictorial representation.
You can send your inputs in the form of picture collage that explicitly narrates how the technology/ innovation is used by the locals and what changes it has brought in their lives. The collection of pictures explaining the technical as well as socio-economic impact of the STI, would be appreciated. This initiative of Ministry of Science and Technology is in association with MyGov.
- The competition is open for all Indian citizens.
- The participants may hand draw/sketch the collage on A3 or A4 pages or create digitally designed collage through computer software as well.
- Collage can be submitted in PDF or JPEG format.
- Participants should not imprint or watermark the collage.
- A small description should be provided to explain the concept of the collage.
Interested candidates can submit entries via this page.
Best three entries will be awarded with the cash prize and certificates.
- First Prize: Rs. 20000/-
- Second Prize: Rs. 10000/-
- Third Prize: Rs. 5000/-
- Appreciation Prize Rs 1,000 to the top 10 entries.
Click here to view the official notification of Collage Making Competition for Societal Heroes by MyGov.
You may also be interested in:
- Logo Design Contest for India’s Chairmanship of the SCO by MyGov [Cash Prizes of Rs. 1 L]: Submit by May 30